How well do you know Italian? Do you speak the language fluently?
If you have decided that the time has come to expand your business abroad, or if your business is also aimed at Italian-speaking customers, you will have already considered the possibility of getting help from a professional with the translation of texts and documents.
You may speak excellent Italian, but you don’t have enough time. Or maybe you just do not get along with foreign languages, but you think it’s a shame not to spread your message to people who do not speak Italian, and are missing business opportunities abroad.
Whatever the reason, I want to give you some good news: I’m bilingual!
I am a native Italian and English speaker and I will be happy to help you grow your business in Italy and beyond.
“Italian? No problem!” This is not an actual package, rather a professional translation and/or customer support and customer care service for your Italian-speaking customers. It has been designed for professionals like you who have decided to expand their business to international markets.
I will take care of the translation of texts, documents, blog articles and e-books for you, as well as managing e-mails and requests from prospective Italian-speaking clients who contact you.
So, what if we start spreading your message together?
HOW DOES “ITALIAN? NO PROBLEM!” WORK?
- As I mentioned, this is not a package as such, rather a professional translation and/or customer care service. We can have a chat on Skype with no obligation, and you can tell me the type and quantity of texts that need to be translated.
- At the end of our chat, I will send you a quote based on the information you have provided. Once the quote is approved, we can start!
“ITALIAN? NO PROBLEM!” IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF:
- You and Italian do not get along, but you would like to introduce your business abroad and expand your market.
- You speak Italian fluently, but you don’t really have time to manage the translation of documents and articles, because you already have too many commitments! It would be great to have a professional take care of it for you.
- You know Italian, but feel that you do not have the proper skills to translate an entire article or document.
- You need a perfectly bilingual professional to take care of your Italian-speaking customers, responding to their requests or emails.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS SERVICE COST?
The price for a “standard” translation is 7 Euro cents per source word, while the price for a technical or specialized translation is 8 Euro cents per source word.
If in addition to the customer care service you ask me to carry out other administrative tasks, the prices are the same as for “Happy Office”.
If this is a single activity, please contact me using the form below: I will set up a package that is tailor-made for you.